Ron Jacobs is a retired Infantry Marine and former Chief Instructor of the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. He also served as the lead Combatives Instructor for Naval Special Warfare (East Coast). Ron has a vast background in martial arts and combatives and has a true passion for teaching.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt- Butch Hiles BJJ Association
- Japanese Ju Jitsu/Judo Black Belt- United States Judo Association
- Muay Thai Kru- Buck Grant’s Muay Thai University
- Naval Special Warfare Combatives Instructor
- Krav Maga Black Belt- Israeli Krav Maga Association